- How often are you or your husband out of town?
- Is your home located in a high-risk, high traffic or fire zone?
- Are you prepared for earthquakes and other natural disasters?
- How many doors and windows are in your home and property?
- How many levels is your home?
- Where are the children’s bedroom locations?
- Layout and flow of your floor plan.
What is Your Family’s Safety Worth To You?
Brown Residence, Week 13 There’s no doubt when you’re in the midst of building, renovating or remodeling a new home, you will be deluged with decisions, immersed in the planning and design – and undoubtedly be overwhelmed with excitement. Occasionally in the midst of all this mayhem, it can be easy to overlook some of the smaller details. However, compromising the overall safety of your family and your property is not one of those details you ever want to neglect. What better time to consult with a home security specialist who will work with you, your design professional and contractor – to assess your family’s lifestyle – and complete a comprehensive security analysis of your property – that can easily and efficiently be integrated into your home plans. Determining the right combination of security products and monitoring plans for your home can be way too confusing, anxiety producing and potentially very expensive. That’s why consulting with a highly trained and impartial security expert – to help guide you and steer you in the right direction for your particular security needs – is the perfect place to begin. Here are just some questions to think about: