- Your design style combines a little traditional with a contemporary flair – which evokes a comfortable and classic embience.
- The union of these two styles creates a classic and timeless design for your entire family to enjoy.
- The focus here is on comfort and practicality while at the same time combining both a masculine and feminine vibe.
- The blending of curves and straight lines in your furniture creates a great sense of balance.
- You love texture and are partial to leathers, ultra-suedes and nubby chenilles –anything soft to the touch. (Visit www.glamorousfabrics.com for some extraordinary fabrics at unbelievable savings).
- A monochromatic color scheme is often punched up with the introduction of warm browns and chocolate wood tones.
- You tend to keep accessories to a minimum yet love to display your photos and artwork framed in silver or nickel finishes for that crisp clean look. This adds a little added sparkle to your space.
- Neutral wood flooring and muted colored sisals and Berber carpeting in warmer tones tend to anchor the overall space.
Introducing particular interior design styles into your home makes a strong statement about your personality and lifestyle. That’s why selecting your perfect design style – one that truly reflects the way you really want to live – is so important. Here is number 4 on the list of Interior Design Styles. Will this style give your home the distinctive look you’re after?