I’m gearing up for an incredible event in NYC next week. I’ll be attending Blog Fest 2011 – a whirlwind tour of the New York City interior design scene, sponsored by Kravet and Lee Jofa, for Design Bloggers from across the U.S and Canada.
From Monday through Wednesday we’ll be participating in:
- Educational events hosted by the top interior design magazines
- Cocktail parties hosted by A-list designers
- Tours of the New York Design Center
- Visit to the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF)
- Discussions with Editors from Veranda, Elle Décor, New York Spaces and House Beautiful
- Breakfast with the Editor-In-Chief of Architectural Digest
See what I mean?
I’m also thrilled to re-connect with many of my Brizo friends that I met during fashion week back in February – and finally meet some new FB and Twitter friends face to face and name to name without an @ attached to them.
So stay tuned for a lot of fun, excitement and inspirational moments coming out of Blog Fest 2011. I can’t wait to share this New York design tour with you.
So, until then, enjoy your weekend and ….
I encourage you leave questions or comments below this post, and fill out the form on the right hand side of this page to receive your free copy of my special report: “15 Money Saving Strategies When Planning Your Home Renovation”
Article by Lori Gilder, Architectural Interior Designer, Los Angeles, Ca. © 2011 Lori Gilder. Interior Makeovers Inc.