- Your risk taking personality speaks loud and clear in your spirited design style.
- You just love mixing furniture and details from multiple sources, creating globally inspired spaces. However the main color palette is quite subtle and neutral.
- A classic neutral background setting highlights all your ethnic objects.
- Your inspiration is gathered from different design periods, but your planning is deliberate, as shared themes tend to tie all the elements together.
- There’s a method to your madness as these elements somehow relate to each other either in pattern, texture, shape or color.
- You may have collected some of your most precious pieces and accessories while on exotic vacations from around the world, or just visiting your local flea markets and antique shops.
- Your favorite colors white, cream, brown, taupe and black are quite neutral and act as an ideal backdrop to showcase some of your favorite rough fabrics and bold textiles and worn surfaces.
- Your home reflects your artsy and spirited design style at every turn and is a true reflection of your playful and trendy personality.
- Seating and furniture can range from a contemporary leather sofa to a fabulous wooden framed lounge chair upholstered in a rich brown, black or red.
If Country Casual, Traditional Elegance, Contemporary Cool or Transitional Chic doesn’t float your boat – then maybe this interior design style does. Whether you’re a world traveler or a weekend flea market junkie, this multi-cultural style allows for great versatility at the same time speaking loud and clear depicting your personality. Does this describe your personality?